2019 IBE Summer Celebration VolunteersRegister Now
Welcome to the Indiana Black Expo, Inc. online volunteer registration system and thank you for volunteering. Indiana Black Expo, Inc. volunteers are our most valuable resource.
Indiana Black Expo, Inc. (IBE) is a 501(c) (3) non-profit corporation headquartered in Indianapolis with twelve chapter affiliates throughout Indiana. IBE hosts two annual fundraisers - Summer Celebration and Circle City Classic. These fundraisers help to provide funding to our year-round youth and family programs.
Join the hundreds of IBE volunteers who work in a variety of capacities to support and carry out the mission of the organization.
Why become an IBE Volunteer?
- Can provide a boost towards your career
- Gain new skills, knowledge, and experience
- Feel valued and part of a team
- Make a difference by providing excellent customer service
- A chance to network and build relationships with others from the community
- A chance to fulfill community service requirements requested by your school, employer, or organization
- Its FUN!!!!
Becoming an IBE volunteer allows you the following concessions:
• Access to Summer Celebration Exhibition Hall Events
• An Invitation to IBE’s Volunteer Appreciation Party
• Official Volunteer T-Shirt
• All Volunteers who work more than 6 hours on the weekend of each event will receive a complimentary meal ticket. (For Exhibit Hall Volunteers Only)
• Volunteers must be 18 years old (prior to their first shift).
• All volunteers are asked to register for a volunteer orientation session and must attend the Volunteer Walk-Thru.
• All Volunteers must arrive at least 15 minutes before scheduled shift.
• Dress Code: Volunteers must wear the volunteer t-shirt that is provided to them with black or khaki pants, knee-length shorts or capris, and comfortable shoes.
• Children, family, friends or pets are NOT allowed to accompany the volunteer during any of their volunteer shifts at any of our events.
Please take a moment to read all information below in its entirety to ensure that your volunteer experience will be a positive one.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Is this is your first visit? You will need to follow these steps;
1. Select "Register Now"
2. Select your volunteer opportunities
3. Create an account
4. Complete your profile
Already created an account? Go ahead and enter your email address and password to log in.
The registration site is optimized to work with the most current web browsers and best viewed on a desktop.
***Please note: Indiana Black Expo, Inc. requires the last 4 digits of your Social Security number for background screening for all volunteer positions. These background screens are done by the State of Indiana at NO COST TO YOU. The information obtained on this site is secured and confidential. We will not share, trade, sell or give access to your personal information to any other organization without your permission***
Click "Register Now" on the right side of this page to begin your online volunteer registration. You will receive two automated emails; one is confirming your account creation and a second confirming your selections.
Once you register, be sure to complete the entire process until you see a confirmation page. A confirmation email will be sent once you have completed your registration. If you do not receive this email, contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest and participation. We couldn't do it without you!